The exercises below prove that you can get military fit at any age, you don’t have to be young.
The best part is that you don’t even need bulging muscles, you can do this at any age and any build.
These exercises cover your major muscle groups and you want to aim at doing them in sets of three every other day.
The squats are super simple yet highly effective exercises. You can do these by:
- Stand with your feet apart
- Put your arms out in front of you
- Lower your bottom, keeping your thighs parallel to the floor.
There are lots of versions of doing a plank out there and each have benefits but this is the best one I have found for results:
- Lay down flat on your stomach
- Put your arms down and raise onto your forearms
- At the same time, raise up onto your tiptoes
- Tilt your pelvis forward keeping your back straight
- Hold this position for as long as you can
If you are finding this too easy you can also try doing it with three points of contact instead of the four. If you want to give it a try for a tougher workout just raise one of your legs.
This is a simple one but can be done by:
- Position yourself with your hands on the floor, arms and back straight
- Lower yourself to the floor bending your elbows out