Preparedness costs money. The problem is some feel that if they don’t have the money to fully prep, they don’t want to prep at all. But that view is seriously flawed. Every move towards preparedness puts you and your family in a better place. So even if you are prepping on a budget, you can make moves to be better prepared.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Crowd Sourced Bug-In Recipes
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!