Sponsored Blog Posts
Sponsored Blog Posts: Information and Requirements
UK Survival Guides is quickly growing into one of the top sites covering topics such as survival and emergency preparedness, personal safety and security, gardening and homesteads, and so much more.
Here is just a quick screenshot of how our traffic is jumping up each month since May.
We currently offer you four options when it comes to working with us. These are the same for everyone, no matter where in the world you are.
1. Link Placement
- Price – $150
- What you get – for $150 you get 1 dofollow link placed into an already existing article on the site
2. Guest Post
- Price – $250
- What you get – for $250 you get your article published here with a dofollow link included
3. I Write the Article
- Price – $350
- What you get – for $350 I will personally write the article myself and publish it here with a dofollow link included
4. Gold Package
- Price – $500
- What you get – for $500 I will write and publish a well researched and optimized article with backlinks included. Also includes regular promotion to subscribers and followers
In time we plan to add as many payment methods as possible to make it easier for you to work with us but for now, all we can offer is bank transfer (contact for details).
Sponsored Blog Post Requirements
If you are considering working with us on this opportunity then please make sure of the following before getting in touch:
- That you are going to provide a unique piece of content;
- That you include only one link to your website/product/client/etc (unless you’re ordering the Gold Package);
- The link will be included naturally in the text or in the byline;
- You can provide company name and address which I can use for my invoice (or the name and address of an individual, in which case VAT charges will apply);
- You can pay via bank transfer (and make payment up to 3 days after the sponsored blog post has been published).
If this sounds doable for you then please email me directly at [email protected]
I reserve the right to check through and make any final edits that are needed to the sponsored post in terms of formatting, adding any images and external links, so that it resonates with the rest of the content on UK Survival Guides.
If accepted, sponsored posts get published immediately after they have been reviewed. We are however, very careful in choosing who we work with.
Sponsored content should be done right, according to Google’s guidelines, and without looking spammy to readers. So please get in touch with me only if you’re offering quality content with naturally inserted links.Follow Us: